Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm in the process of completing a full drivetrain swap of my 1-owner (I am the original owner) 125,XXX mile 2005 Forester XT 4EAT, and so basically everything that is considered part of the original factory drivetrain (except for the engine related parts including the turbo) is for sale. Most of the drivetrain is stock, except for red front 4pot calipers, KYB GR2 struts, Forester STI pink springs, and WRX STI rear sway bar (the suspension is tired just to be clear, since it has 125k miles on it). Rear rotors/pads have ~10k miles on them, front pads have 10k miles, and front rotors were machined ~10k miles ago. The rear subframe is for sale, but the front is not. 4EAT has never been abused, and was serviced frequently at the dealer. Let me know what you are looking for and through me a price. Feel free to ask questions. I don't have pics at the moment, but will try to have some up over the next few days.

6/8/19 update:
My drivetrain swap is complete and I have a bunch of parts for sale. Local pickup only (NJ), and I'm moving at the end of this month, so all parts must go. Link to pics of the stuff I'm focusing on selling is at the very bottom, and a list is directly below along with asking prices. If there's something in particular you might be interested in that's not listed here, just ask and I might have it.

1. Red 4 pot front calipers + control arm assembly - $400 $300

2. Stock FXT rims with Blazzak snow tires (tires have 13k miles on them) - $400. Wheels are in great condition (i.e. minimal curbing)

3. Accelerator pedal assembly - $75

4. 4EAT stock transmission mount - $50

5. FXT STI springs w/~110k miles - $100
Fronts: Subaru OEM Part number ST2033088000
Rears: Subaru OEM Part number ST2038088000

6. Calipers: - $150
original/stock front calipers w/23k miles. have been stored/boxed away for the past 13yrs
original/stock rear calipers w/125k miles.

7. 4EAT transmission (not pictured) - $ make me an offer on it

https://pix.sfly.com/xF4StT

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump, with updates to the original post. thanks for looking.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump, springs were sold. Everything else still available.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm in the process of completing a full drivetrain swap of my 1-owner (I am the original owner) 125,XXX mile 2005 Forester XT 4EAT, and so basically everything that is considered part of the original factory drivetrain (except for the engine related parts including the turbo) is for sale. Most of the drivetrain is stock, except for red front 4pot calipers, KYB GR2 struts, Forester STI pink springs, and WRX STI rear sway bar (the suspension is tired just to be clear, since it has 125k miles on it). Rear rotors/pads have ~10k miles on them, front pads have 10k miles, and front rotors were machined ~10k miles ago. The rear subframe is for sale, but the front is not. 4EAT has never been abused, and was serviced frequently at the dealer. Let me know what you are looking for and through me a price. Feel free to ask questions. I don't have pics at the moment, but will try to have some up over the next few days.

6/8/19 update:
My drivetrain swap is complete and I have a bunch of parts for sale. Local pickup only (NJ), and I'm moving at the end of this month, so all parts must go. Link to pics of the stuff I'm focusing on selling is at the very bottom, and a list is directly below along with asking prices. If there's something in particular you might be interested in that's not listed here, just ask and I might have it.

1. Red 4 pot front calipers + control arm assembly - $400

2. Stock FXT rims with Blazzak snow tires (tires have 13k miles on them) - $400. Wheels are in great condition (i.e. minimal curbing)

3. Accelerator pedal assembly - $75

4. 4EAT stock transmission mount - $50

5. FXT STI springs w/~110k miles - $100
Fronts: Subaru OEM Part number ST2033088000
Rears: Subaru OEM Part number ST2038088000

6. Calipers: - $150
original/stock front calipers w/23k miles. have been stored/boxed away for the past 13yrs
original/stock rear calipers w/125k miles.

7. 4EAT transmission (not pictured) - $ make me an offer on it

https://pix.sfly.com/xF4StT

bump! Red 4 pot brake calipers and control arms still for sale. HMU if interested. Thanks.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump. Just updated some pricing and remaining available parts. HMU if interested. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.