Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Forester 2.5X Four Speed Automatic
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've got an 05 Forester X and it's all stock right now. Needs some cosmetic work, but runs great other than that. Really well maintained at 150k miles. I saw a thread from someone posting about Boone and others that aren't to far from Charlotte. First, I want to know from anyone around the Charlotte area. Highly recommended shops or honest mechanics you trust? I'm on the south side really close to the border of SC on 521 so if there's anyone in Fort Mill or Indian Land you'd recommend that could work too. I want to start gearing this girl up for the outdoors; a solid roof rack for supplies, lift, wheels/tires, light bar/flood lights, and any necessary equipment. Things for anything that might happen on a trip like getting stuck, flat tires, injuries, you know. That being said...where are some good spots? Scenic cruise or light off road stuff for now. Any help with recommended sites or places to buy parts/accessories/outdoor gear would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2007 Forester 2.5X Prem. Automatic
20 Posts
@Caprononi If you're still looking, I'm from over in Steele Creek/Fort Mill. I just got myself an 07 Forester X. I havent had work done yet, but ive been getting estimates and there's two places I'd trust so far. Gold Hill Automotive (on 460 in Tega Cay), and Christian Brothers Automotive on 160 in Fort Mill. Both were super honest with me, and appear to know what they're talking about. Outside of that, I'm no help for anything else, I've only been down here a little under a year so I'm still exploring myself

1 - 2 of 2 Posts