Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a source that sells ALL of the engine hoses as a "kit"? I just bought a 2004 Forester XT (EJ255) w/135K on it. I'd like to replace a bunch of the hoses, PVC and rubber, oil and coolant. Several feel like they're just a couple hot/cold cycles from bursting. I'm seeing several WRX kits but nothing for the Forester. Nothing psychedelic, black is fine but blue wouldn't be bad. Suggestion (links) welcome!
Help appreciated!

Thanks!

inthefrey

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The rubber parts are not really a problem. However, there are some fancy PVC loops and bends, especially on the turbo side, that may be challenging.

Thanks!

·
Registered
MY05 Forester 2.5 XT 5MT
2,740 Posts
I personally like Samco hoses. They're not cheap but very well built. I have a Tomei turbo inlet hose pipe and it is also very good and supposedly you don't necessarily need to remove the intake manifold to fit it, due to the connectors on the hose/pipe being removable

Rally Sport Direct do a whole host of hoses. If you can wait until their Black Friday sales, they've very good in the past.....

If you don't have a silicone turbo-intercooler hose, I would recommend that, as it makes removing and refitting the intercooler for any reason so much easier compared to the factory rigid plastic hose

Forester SG XT radiator hoses are unique to that application only, Impreza radiator hoses will not fit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts