Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a p0102,p0113,p0108 engine codes I tested the connectors to the map and IAT sensors they were both good I tested the IAT sensor itself and the ohms don’t move when heat is applied, could a faulty IAT throw all three codes? Is a ground messed up or a fuse blown?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2009 Legacy
581 Posts
Hi I have a p0102,p0113,p0108 engine codes I tested the connectors to the map and IAT sensors they were both good I tested the IAT sensor itself and the ohms don’t move when heat is applied, could a faulty IAT throw all three codes? Is a ground messed up or a fuse blown?

I'm not sure whether a bad IAT would throw all those codes but it is a bit suspect that the codes all relate to one subassembly.
I'd check the connections from the ECM to the AIT. Just because it measures something on the device, does not mean it is actually hooked up to the ECM.
It looks to be a resistive component (because the code says it can be 'high') but the manual doesn't really say what the acceptable resistance should be.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! I tested the fuse and it was fine I replaced the maf sensor which I know is also the IAT sensor and I’m not throwing any of the three codes anymore still a little rough cause I don’t have a map for the tvg deletes but seems to be okay now!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts