Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Amazon/eBay led tail light bulbs arrived, so I tossed them in. I'll post links later...posting pics from my phone.

Pics are before, during, after. All pics were taken within about 20mins of one another. Led's went in the right side first. You can see from the "during" pic of the brake lights that the LEDs in the CHMSL just aren't cutting it, so I took them out for the "after" pic.

Also, there is no "after" of the hazards because I couldn't catch the lights lit up as they were blinking. My bad. The LED blinkers are not quite as bright as the old bulbs, but I like the instant-on, so I'm keeping them.

The blinkers do hyperblink, but I'm ok with that. I think it catches peoples' attention.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know its an old post but did you run into any issues with dash lights turning on?? I did a similar thing by switching over to leds and my ABS and brake lights came on.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
38,084 Posts
@SahinTheDream33 welcome to the forum from Oregon!

What year Forester?

Also...
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Account Details". The optional information you enter there will display when members click "About" in your forum profile. You can also create a custom "Signature" that will display every time you make a forum post. The optional additional information you provide could mean getting forum member replies, or not.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT Member Journal] ['03 X Member Journal]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts