Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2004 XT Manual
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all,

Time has come for me to sell my Foz. It's a 2004 XT (manual) with 130,685 showing. It has new Brembo discs all round, a couple of new OEM calipers, a newly fitted radiator, 2.5" H&S backbox, centre and decat pipe. Comes with 12 months MOT with no advisories. Bodywork is not pristine with a few dings and minor scratches from day to day use. Inside is in excellent condition with no stains, rips or tears. The only annoyance is a broken rear cup holder in the centre console (never bothered us) and a rear bearing that has started to whine (one side has already been replaced). Comes with genuine dog guard, headlight protectors (with sticker for driving on right), a spare set of OEM rims for winter tyres and a box of various parts (spare droplink, oil filter etc etc). I shall put up on Ebay once I get back from holidays but thought someone on here may want it for parts or as a winter hack.

£1200

Ben

. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Engine Auto part Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sedan Center console Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mode of transport Car seat cover Material property Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Car Automotive tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mode of transport Luxury vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Trunk Sport utility vehicle Auto part Tire Automotive tire Wheel Automotive wheel system

·
Registered
MY04 Forester XT MY00 Impreza Wagon MY05 S2000
10 Posts
Dear all,

Time has come for me to sell my Foz. It's a 2004 XT (manual) with 130,685 showing. It has new Brembo discs all round, a couple of new OEM calipers, a newly fitted radiator, 2.5" H&S backbox, centre and decat pipe. Comes with 12 months MOT with no advisories. Bodywork is not pristine with a few dings and minor scratches from day to day use. Inside is in excellent condition with no stains, rips or tears. The only annoyance is a broken rear cup holder in the centre console (never bothered us) and a rear bearing that has started to whine (one side has already been replaced). Comes with genuine dog guard, headlight protectors (with sticker for driving on right), a spare set of OEM rims for winter tyres and a box of various parts (spare droplink, oil filter etc etc). I shall put up on Ebay once I get back from holidays but thought someone on here may want it for parts or as a winter hack.

£1200

Ben

. View attachment 522580 View attachment 522582 View attachment 522583 View attachment 522584 View attachment 522585 View attachment 522586 View attachment 522587
View attachment 522588 View attachment 522589
Hi Ben...whereabouts are you in the country? Cheers Ian

Ps it has got a sunroof hasn’t it?

·
Registered
MY04 Forester XT MY00 Impreza Wagon MY05 S2000
10 Posts
Just read your profile; doh!

Please let me know when you return from hols and I'll pop over and take a look.

I'd be grateful if you could send me the full reg so I can carry out an MOT check too. Cheers Ian

·
Registered
2004 XT Manual
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sold :)

Just read your profile; doh!

Please let me know when you return from hols and I'll pop over and take a look.

I'd be grateful if you could send me the full reg so I can carry out an MOT check too. Cheers Ian

1 - 4 of 4 Posts