Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
2004 Forester
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you happed to look through my post history I was actually getting stressed out about my tires when this happened. I was defeated on them working with the car since they kept cutting into the metal behind the front wheels. So, for some reason I decided to move my car from its current parking space since the people next to me parked REALLY close.

I backed up into a spot behind me directly from my current spot in the photo and backed right into another car. I was already at a pretty big low with the wheels not fitting (They do now!) and then this happened. I was actually going to just hang out with my wife on her break and she came out and I was standing by my car just distraught and emotional.

So I ended up waiting around for a couple hours to see if the other car owner would come out and they never came out from wherever they were. I decided to leave a note with all my information and waited. Luckily they were just thankful that I left a note and didn't seem to be as bothered as I was. This relieved me by 100% I was worried they were going to be really upset over a bumper being pushed in on their car.

For now, I ordered a new light for 77$ and tried to get my bumper off yesterday. The issue is I took off all the body clips and bolts but there are still some I cant see that ar holding the bumper in right at the back. I took everything out the back and followed existing diagrams with no luck. I dont want to pry it off forcefully until I know I took off everything I need to.
View attachment 552004

馃馃馃

Registered
MY05 Forester 2.5 XT 5MT
+1 On the heat gun
This might help too

Edit: Could have been an opportunity to go Euro style rear lights with the rear foglights too

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.