Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2004-2008 FTX 4eat - NC/East Coast

Hi All,

I recently posted in the Forester shopping thread about my ordeal trying to buy a FXT. Long story short I had a sale lined up that fell through on the sellers end. I am still looking for an 04-08 (would prefer 04-05) Forester XT with an automatic transmission. Ideally something with lower miles but that seems like a unicorn hunt at this point. I'm located in NC but willing to travel for the right car. I would love to purchase from the community but wont turn down a local dealer/craigslist listing y'all might come across. Thanks!

·
Registered
403 Posts
No problem, been there done that in a long search for the unicorn lol. If we hadn't picked up our XT a couple weeks ago I would have been all over that myself, even though I have no clue how we would have gotten there or gotten it home. I can't tell for sure but it looks like it might have leather...soo...MOON ROOF, woot!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
403 Posts
Guy in Boston doesn't want to deal long distance :(
:( that sucks. We've bought and sold long distance before, not really much different as a seller, most of the scary part is on the buying end. Good luck in your continued search! Low mileage is a rarity with these it seems.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have this one for sale.
2004 Subaru Forester Xt (auto)
118000 Miles, maintenance up to date, have records
Engine rebuild @ 110,000 Miles
Sti turboback exhaust
Spt Intake
Cobb Accessport v3
Aftermarket Headunit and speakers
4 brand new tires

·
Registered
7 Posts
2004 Subaru Forester

condition: good
drive: 4wd
fuel: gas
title status: clean
transmission: automatic

2004 Forester XT 2.5 turbo AWD premium, auto, black heated leather seats, 136k miles has panaramic roof, --Mechanic special or for project as the engine spun a bearing and failed--All stock, no rust whatsoever, w/ new tires and all other maintenance up to date. Everything works fine besides the engine repair that is needed. Good condition overall I simply cannot afford to repair. Reluctant to sell but will consider $2000 or better offer.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts