Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2008 FXT Sports
7 Posts
Not to hijack this thread, but if it helps sell Yonnor's cluster I have a harness I can sell you :). I didn't use it so it's brand new. I'll let it go for a little cheaper than you can find online. Check for threads I started (it isn't many) or PM me. I have a 2007 FXT for what it's worth.
I'm PM'ing you and Yonnor both.

If this is just a plug & play and I will still get to keep the proper outside temp... I'm definitely interested as long as I can plug in and avoid the hassle of wiring everything up.

·
Registered
2004 STI
118 Posts
That's not true, mine is fully functional. I'm running a harness adapter from Aaronssubieelectronics.com and it's perfect. Have accurate gauges, outside temp and indicator lights. Only thing I don't have is rear diff temp & DCCD because my FXT doesn't have those.

I can post up videos of it if you want. 🤷‍♂️
I meant in a whole conversion making every single thing work as the US STI 04-07.

·
JBP Toaster
2004 Forester XT Automatic
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I meant in a whole conversion making every single thing work as the US STI 04-07.
If you've installed DCCD, and a rear Diff Temp sensor then yeah those will work, but at that point you're probably already running a STI ECU, 6-speed swap, etc. lol My car is a 4EAT, and I'm happy with the cluster functioning 100% as much as my stock cluster did.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts