Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
JBP Toaster
2004 Forester XT Automatic
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parts were installed or intended to be installed on a 2004 Forester. Parts should fit 02-07 WRX/STI and 02-08 Foresters.

Do your research as I'm not responsible if you buy something that doesn't fit your car. Parts are sold AS IS, I expect you to cover the 3% PayPal fee at very least. These are located in Virginia Beach, VA and I'll cover shipping within reason, but larger items will be the responsibility of the buyer.

Parts are as follows:
• H&R 20mm hubcentric spacers, 5x100, set of 4 (Used) - $200.00
• APS TGV Deletes, discontinued/rare (Used) - $400.00
• 4 Pot Brake Calipers (Raised letter, "JDM") - $300.00
• 4 Pot Brake Calipers (mixed set, 1 smooth, 1 raised) - $250.00
• GoodRidge G-Stop Stainless Steel Brake Lines - $100.00
• Karlton Flares (Forester Specific, SG Importology Lip) - $600.00
• Perrin Turbo Heat-shield (No Hardware) - $50.00
• Stack Mechanical Boost Gauge 52mm - $100.00
• JDM STI Forester Gauge Cluster - $200.00
• Boomba DBW Throttle Body - $300.00
• Whiteline Camber Bolts - $30.00

Pictures available on imgur HERE, can provide more photos upon request.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT V7 STI
34 Posts
Parts were installed or intended to be installed on a 2004 Forester. Parts should fit 02-07 WRX/STI and 02-08 Foresters.

Do your research as I'm not responsible if you buy something that doesn't fit your car. Parts are sold AS IS, I expect you to cover the 3% PayPal fee at very least. These are located in Virginia Beach, VA and I'll cover shipping within reason, but larger items will be the responsibility of the buyer.

Parts are as follows:
• H&R 20mm hubcentric spacers, 5x100, set of 4 (Used) - $200.00
• APS TGV Deletes, discontinued/rare (Used) - $400.00
• 4 Pot Brake Calipers (Raised letter, "JDM") - $300.00
• 4 Pot Brake Calipers (mixed set, 1 smooth, 1 raised) - $250.00
• GoodRidge G-Stop Stainless Steel Brake Lines - $100.00
• Karlton Flares (Forester Specific, SG Importology Lip) - $600.00
• Perrin Turbo Heat-shield (No Hardware) - $50.00
• Stack Mechanical Boost Gauge 52mm - $100.00
• JDM STI Forester Gauge Cluster - $200.00
• Boomba DBW Throttle Body - $300.00
• Whiteline Camber Bolts - $30.00

Pictures available on imgur HERE, can provide more photos upon request.

Hey is the cluster flashed to read in MPH? Also what is the mileage on it?

·
JBP Toaster
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey is the cluster flashed to read in MPH? Also what is the mileage on it?
Cluster still reads in KPH, unknown mileage. I ended up getting a 2004 STI cluster before getting around to configuring the Forester STI one.

·
JBP Toaster
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does the spacers come with the extended studs?
No, these are the spacers that have their own studs. You don't need to run extended ones.

Please reference the last two photos in the album for pictures, or I can provide more.

·
Registered
275 Posts
No, these are the spacers that have their own studs. You don't need to run extended ones.

Please reference the last two photos in the album for pictures, or I can provide more.
thanks! i guess i wasnt able to see the whole album on my phone. on the comp it shows everything.

were you able to use these on stock wheels? or do the studs get in the way? ive been looking for spacers, but it seems like the actual wheel studs used to hold the spacers protrude a bit and wont allow the wheel to mount flush onto the spacer. did you mount these with oem wheels by chance?

·
JBP Toaster
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks! i guess i wasnt able to see the whole album on my phone. on the comp it shows everything.

were you able to use these on stock wheels? or do the studs get in the way? ive been looking for spacers, but it seems like the actual wheel studs used to hold the spacers protrude a bit and wont allow the wheel to mount flush onto the spacer. did you mount these with oem wheels by chance?
No, I only ever test fit them with the XT Sport Enkeis, and it barely cleared. Although they didn't have much room in the cavity between stud holes.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Quarantine bump.
The cluster you have for sale works on sg9 fxt (mine is an 06 fxt)?

How about usdm sti gauge clusters, they all fit on the sg9 platform? I heard something about the 06-08 fxt having issues getting different clusters to work due to the immobilizer?

·
JBP Toaster
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It is identical to my USDM cluster, but I haven't tried to fit it in any other year though unfortunately.

·
Registered
2004 STI
118 Posts
The cluster you have for sale works on sg9 fxt (mine is an 06 fxt)?

How about usdm sti gauge clusters, they all fit on the sg9 platform? I heard something about the 06-08 fxt having issues getting different clusters to work due to the immobilizer?
The only way USDM STI's Cluster would work in a Forester, "You may need to reeplace it with the STI Harness as well with the ECU ".

·
JBP Toaster
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The only way USDM STI's Cluster would work in a Forester, "You may need to reeplace it with the STI Harness as well with the ECU ".
That's not true, mine is fully functional. I'm running a harness adapter from Aaronssubieelectronics.com and it's perfect. Have accurate gauges, outside temp and indicator lights. Only thing I don't have is rear diff temp & DCCD because my FXT doesn't have those.

I can post up videos of it if you want. 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
2007 Forester XT
120 Posts
That's not true, mine is fully functional. I'm running a harness adapter from Aaronssubieelectronics.com and it's perfect. Have accurate gauges, outside temp and indicator lights. Only thing I don't have is rear diff temp & DCCD because my FXT doesn't have those.

I can post up videos of it if you want. 🤷‍♂️
I installed a JDM Forester STI cluster and have no issues aside from the JDM cluster doesn't have a light/text for cruise control. It is plug and play with a KPH to MPH conversion harness. Not to hijack this thread, but if it helps sell Yonnor's cluster I have a harness I can sell you :). I didn't use it so it's brand new. I'll let it go for a little cheaper than you can find online. Check for threads I started (it isn't many) or PM me. I have a 2007 FXT for what it's worth.

·
JBP Toaster
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I installed a JDM Forester STI cluster and have no issues aside from the JDM cluster doesn't have a light/text for cruise control. It is plug and play with a KPH to MPH conversion harness. Not to hijack this thread, but if it helps sell Yonnor's cluster I have a harness I can sell you :). I didn't use it so it's brand new. I'll let it go for a little cheaper than you can find online. Check for threads I started (it isn't many) or PM me. I have a 2007 FXT for what it's worth.
I appreciate it! :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts