Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2012 2.5X 4EAT
908 Posts
The XV Crosstrek is a vehicle. Are you asking if the wheels from an XV Crosstrek will fit an '03 Forester? Google tells me the stock tire size for the XV is 225/55 R17. A forum search tells me the stock tire size on an '03 Forester is P215/60 R16.

You can use this website to compare tire sizes. A few extra details of what you're asking may help as well.

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,878 Posts
Simply put, yes. The wheels are a 48 offset, same as the Forester and the tire size as mentioned previously will fit in the fender well no problem. Somewhere there is a post where someone swapped wheels (they own a SG Forester and XV), looked OK.

·
Registered
2003 Forester X
216 Posts
Anybody have pics of a Forester with XV wheels? I imagine it would look horrible, then again it might be rad.

Rad. I always thought that one was rather silly. Kind of like sick these days. (note proper usage requires italics).

Whatever. Pics of XV'd Forester please.

·
Registered
2006 Forester X Standard
4 Posts
Thread back from the dead!

Non-photoshopped version now available

I believe their styling reflects how I use my car. Parts resemble the toothy cogs of a gear clawing forward. Also, they look good when filthy, like their owners wife.

·
Registered
2015 Impreza 5-Door Sport Auto (CVT)
2,367 Posts
They look great on the CrossTrek, but for some reason look out of place on the Forester. Like, they don't belong on this vehicle.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT Auto
7 Posts
I like it. Love them on the garrish Tangerine XV. My FXT might look good with them as it is burgendy with blacked out windows.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts