Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Subaru Forester 5 Speed Manual
36 Posts
Does the rear view mirror have a compass?
Could you send a picture with the rear of the car? I would like to see the spare tire area?
Is your color code 2C3?
Is there any rust on the rear panels around the wheels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2003 2.5 X 10 speed :)
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No compass, I grabbed one out of a Mitsubishi Montero when I had one in my Forester. Same manufacturer makes most of them. I just went to the local pick and pull and found a few for $3 each.

There's some rust in the rear but not horrible. I have a guy Monday that wants the trans and the shell but I'll let you know if he doesn't.

QUOTE=theophilus48israel;7491995]Does the rear view mirror have a compass?
Could you send a picture with the rear of the car? I would like to see the spare tire area?
Is your color code 2C3?
Is there any rust on the rear panels around the wheels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
2005 Forester X and XT Manual and Auto
943 Posts
@snow60X Any chance you would ship a passenger subframe rail for say $120 shipped, provided it's not rusted out? They are easy to remove, about 5 or 6 bolts with no other part removal, and car stays in one piece still.

Here's my "wanted" thread that shows the part - SG Passenger Subframe Rail - not a small item but should be no worse than shipping a guitar which i've done plenty of for $15-$30

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No, just some electronics from the inside like headlight stalk, cruise control, etc

·
Registered
2004 Subaru Forester XT
20 Posts
Any dash vents remaining? I’m looking for one of the center console vents and the pass side dash vent. Mine are broken. Do you have good ones? I would need shipped to TN, 37813

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry for the horrible reply time.

All I have left is random electrical bits like wiper control stalk, headlight control stalk, keyless entry system, cruise control, instrument cluster.

I also have a SF Forester Compass pack for sale with wiring harness and the single din housing to go with it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Do you have the ash tray assembly and the center console rear cup holders?
I don't have the rear cup holders unless you pay me enough to give you the one out of my daily haha I check those every time I visit a pick and pull place and have only found one good one and gave that to a friend that needed it.

What part of the ash tray do you need? Just the little black, removable part or the entire cig lighter and tray part?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.