Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Forester XS
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello yall, I have a 2003 forester xs that has a horrible oil leak from 2 places, one from the oil pan which has a small hole that's been rusted out, and one I can't seem to find the name of this piece located anywhere, I attached photos of the part and also circled it to stop confusion on which part in the photo since the photo does show the other oil leak. If anyone knows what this piece is called or what is does please comment below. The headgaskets, valve cover gaskets, intake manifold gaskets, exhaust gaskets are all new so the oil can not be dripping down from those. Snake Reptile Scaled reptile Colubridae Python
Metal

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
41,707 Posts
@Traffic_Cone welcome to the forum from Oregon!

Take a here on opposedforces.com to see if the part & part number is shown?

Also...
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Account Details". The optional information you enter there will display when members click "About" in your forum profile. You can also create a custom "Signature" that will display every time you make a forum post. The optional additional information you provide could mean getting forum member replies, or not.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT Member Journal] ['03 X Member Journal]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.