Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
01 Forester L
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am buying my grandpa's 2001 Subaru Forester L this summer and planning on taking it to school with me in South Bend, IN. I was wondering if anyone had thoughts on the floor mats from husky? Since they're the only ones who seem to make them for that year forester. (weathertech doesn't to my dismay)
Thanks!
ps the car only has 43k on it... :biggrin:

·
Registered
2001 sf6 now w/choo choo 4EAT
511 Posts
I have never owned husky mats but I assure you it is a very good idea to get rubber mats. I own a 2001 forester with around 150,000 miles on it and the driver side carpet is in bad shape.

43k on an 01 :icon_eek:

·
Registered
01 Forester L
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Literally driven to church on sundays... What type of mods/add-ons do you have on your forester? I'm looking for ideas as to what to do with it

·
Registered
2001 Forester L
404 Posts
I'm looking at picking up the Husky floor mats for my '01 too. Just like WNC Forester, my driver's side carpet is ruined after running through some deep water offroading. Quality floor mats are a great investment for the car.

Oh and awesome mileage on the '01. I'm at 70k on mine.

·
Registered
01 Forester L
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you guys have any input on some relatively inexpensive 16"/17" wheels and tire combos? I am looking to get a set in the coming months for it since the car only has the 15" steel ones... Something around $500 maybe?

·
Registered
310 Posts
BTW, I have a tan cargo cover from a '99 Forester I'm trying to get rid of. If your 2001 doesn't have one, and if you're in the DC area and want it, it's yours. Also, if it fits a '01 and you still want it, let me know, pay for shipping and it's yours.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts