Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Liberty
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I am new to this site and I was wondering if there is a gallery on here for two toned foresters?
:shrug:

Cheers

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Hello Jarvo, welcome. I dont think there is a permanent "sticky" gallery for two tones, people have just put theirs into what ever main color you have. 2-tones are cool. What colors is your car?

·
Registered
1999 S Turbo
436 Posts
2-tone

Yes, can we have a 2-tone gallery section? Or maybe put 2-tone in the title of a post for searches? I sometimes want to see what my car would look like with different wheels, or tints etc., and finding other 2-tone SF Foresters is very awkward in the galleries! Am I becoming obsessive? Perhaps :biggrin:

·
Registered
2000 Liberty
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2 Tone Foresters

Yes, can we have a 2-tone gallery section? Or maybe put 2-tone in the title of a post for searches? I sometimes want to see what my car would look like with different wheels, or tints etc., and finding other 2-tone SF Foresters is very awkward in the galleries! Am I becoming obsessive? Perhaps :biggrin:
Hi Ian

I agree with you. Currently I drive a 2000 Subaru Liberty RX 2.5, and looking to buy a Forester in the next few months. At this stage I'm not sure what type of model and colour I want to buy but it would be very useful if there was a gallery where it displayed pics of 2 Toned Foresters not just colour coded ones so I could see what they all look like with various wheels and mod's etc. This would help me make an informed decision about what type of forester to a buy.
Just a suggestion?

Cheers:Banane35:

·
Premium Member
03 2.0 X AWD
131 Posts
Hi Ian

I agree with you. Currently I drive a 2000 Subaru Liberty RX 2.5, and looking to buy a Forester in the next few months. At this stage I'm not sure what type of model and colour I want to buy but it would be very useful if there was a gallery where it displayed pics of 2 Toned Foresters not just colour coded ones so I could see what they all look like with various wheels and mod's etc. This would help me make an informed decision about what type of forester to a buy.
Just a suggestion?

Cheers:Banane35:
Here's a small pic of my 'two tone' for you...

Donegal - Portsalon.JPG

·
Registered
2008 LL Bean
55 Posts
Never knew my opinion might change.........

.......having owned Subies since 1997 (Legacy Wagon that time), never was all that drawn to 2-Tones.

But 9 days ago visiting a Subie dealer for POSSIBLE trade in of one Forester ('05 2.5X) for another, saw what a red/silver L.L. Bean looked like in person.

Ended up driving it home for good that day.....so much fun !

http://forester-2008.blogspot.com/

·
Registered
2008 LL Bean
55 Posts
A beauty !

You know, I still don't understand the negative views some people have about the Forester looking "bland". We think just the opposite......in fact we believe many suv's are kinda odd looking in terms of trying to look like what it's not: either want to look like a car or a truck !

Forester is sharp and honest looking ! Squarish, but enough curves to look sharp enough ! As in down-to-earth......have always loved the presentation since '98, and think the updates have placed it in it's own good looking spot.

Ones I find (in what is personal taste of course) strange looking for an suv: Nissan Murano, Hyundai Santa Fe, Toyota Rav4, Honda CRV, Hummer 3, The new Infiniti 'crossover'. Blatant curvy-looking CARS I can live with......suv's need to look like functional, straight-forward, can-get-the job-done creatures........and still be stylish without pretension !

LOVE that forester look, in ALL the models it offers.

·
Registered
1998 Forester S
533 Posts
^^^ holy hell that thing is sweet, again, minus the wheels, although not a fan of chrome, i think they actually look pretty good with that foz, even tho its a S/tb, jealousy sets in

1 - 20 of 200 Posts