Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went this past weekend and traded in my '04 VW R32 for a 2006 Subaru Legacy LGT Spec-b...
http://www.rsportscars.com/eng/cars/legacy_gt.asp
We fell in love with the FXT so much, we just had to have another Subaru.
Pictures soon to come.

Mac

·
Premium Member
06 FXT
2,262 Posts
Haha, yeah, two Subies are better than one. Unfortunately, I can only afford one Suby. Motorbikes = money pit.

Almost an LGT (Wagon) owner myself. Too bad it didn't come with manual trans for the 06.

BTW, congrats on the new vehicles.

·
I am the KING
looking for SF5
870 Posts
virgil has two as well.... He has a fxt and a 2.5i legacy.. I used to have STi and 97 legacy...now just legacy and that is hopefully on its way out so that I may purchase one of the fxt;s on here.

·
The Modfather
2019 Impreza 5dr Sport - Manual
8,054 Posts
Congrats, me too :)

·
Registered
06 X
723 Posts
Sweet ride! I'm jealous. My wife's in the market for a new subie (who can blame her?) but we're looking at a lower price point. The way it looks now, we might end up with two foresters, 05FXT and an 06X..

[OT]
BTW - How did you get your R32 under one of the gates!? I guess you drove it up on the sidewalk ;) were you a worker there or just gutsy? I'm a born and raised New Yorker, left for a job in Cali sometime just after the gates were torn down:cry: I'm miss home [/OT]

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
badbatzmaru said:
BTW - How did you get your R32 under one of the gates!? I guess you drove it up on the sidewalk ;) were you a worker there or just gutsy? I'm a born and raised New Yorker, left for a job in Cali sometime just after the gates were torn down:cry: I'm miss home [/OT]

Born & raised in NYC myself. I work for the NYC Parks Dept. as a Forester cutting down dead, dying or disease trees. The park was close for the whole event, I just put my permit on the window and drove right thru, perks of the job.

·
'03 XS MT PSM
2015 Ford Focus ST
2,371 Posts
Sweet! Congrats! Good low number too! 43 of 500. All the ones i've seen at dealers are well up in the 200's.

Two Suby's are better than one... we have my 03 Forester XS & a 04 WRX.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts