Registered
2017 FXT Premium CVT 2.0 Turbo
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Portland, OR Nameless Axlebacks for SJ XTs and WRX midpipe

1. Nameless axlebacks w/new hardware $200

2. WRX midpipe w/ 3k on it. $100

$250 for both.

Im looking for an Invidia q300 catback used or new which is why im selling this set.

Located in the Portland Metro area and prefer a local sale. Thanks for looking

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 ForesterXT Vespa
105 Posts
What's the difference in sound between using the 2 midpipes? Assuming the Nameless axlebacks are the same 5" mufflers on both kits.

·
Registered
85 Posts
What's the difference in sound between using the 2 midpipes? Assuming the Nameless axlebacks are the same 5" mufflers on both kits.
Do what I did and watch YouTube of these parts combinations. Midpipe of the sti makes less noisy than the wrx pipe. I came to adapt to my sti midpipe/y-pipe with Subispeed axleback muffler delete. At first I was concerned about noise and my newborn baby. He got adapted quickly lol so I'm safe

·
Registered
2017 FXT Premium CVT 2.0 Turbo
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Theres a slight difference in loudness. The sti midpipe has a small resonator whereas the wrx is straight pipe so the sti one is not quite as loud. Both sound great though.

·
Registered
2016 Forester 2.0XT
68 Posts
i'm fairly close, will be going down to olympia next week, would meet up to get one of the exhaust setups and the mudflaps. i'll pm you

·
Registered
2018 Forester XT
11 Posts
Still have the STI midpipe? We chatted last month after I saw your ad on CL and asked how you centered your exhaust tips so well.

·
Registered
13 forester 2.5 & 14 XT 4eat/ CVT
148 Posts
Hey no worries glad you were able to get them sold! Have a nice weekend!

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.