Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester 2.5X
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Where can I buy genuine Subaru parts in US? I am talking about those parts actually used in Subarus. Does the Subaru service centers sell them? Where can I get them at a lower price?

2. I have driven through a very dusty area. I suppose I should have the engine and cabin air filter replaced. What other replaces/maintenances/checks should I do?

Thanks you!

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,079 Posts
I get my Subaru parts from Jackie, SubaruPartsGirl, a supporting vendor here on the forum. Her direct number at Annapolis Subaru is (866) 509-3019. :wink:

Not much information on your "Public Profile", but if you're located in the States, you might want to register at MySubaru, it's free. The information you want can be found there. :smile:

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Registered
1998 Forester S
34 Posts
I get most parts at subarupartsforyou.com They have great prices and online service.

I've also used 1stSubaruParts.com. They usually have about the lowest prices but delivery is slower. They're good to keep in mind if time is not of the essence.

I used those sources before becoming a member here and found out about subarupartsgirl. If you need personalized service it might be a good idea to give her a call, and use them occassionally to keep up a relationship.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts