Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
01 Forester 5MT
136 Posts
Looks wrong. You need to make the front door longer. Still probably wouldn't look right, but better maybe.

·
Registered
2007 Forester Sports
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ill make on with a metal panel ... though it may look a little forced

the reason i was doing this is i was contomplating making a pupose built race/rally type car, way in the future,
and then it would not need rear doors. or rear seats so welding the door to the body and extending the glass... *shrug
i dont know just tossing ideas arround

·
aka DMax in Alaska
'06 Mini Cooper S JCW 6MT
786 Posts
Interesting concept. Try dropping the "C" pillar back in there (without the door) to split that large chunk of glass. It might look better.

·
Registered
2007 Forester Sports
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah ill try that when i get the chance to screw around i saw a panel delivery chevy hhr (they keep the back door but the handle is shaved off looked so trick) hold on ill look for one online

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 5MT
97 Posts
make it a convertible instead lol :Banane14::Banane14::Banane14:

·
Premium Member
2011 X Premium w/AWP 5MT
245 Posts
i wanted to see what it would look like tell me what you think
all it would take is some welding and some custom glass... more or less lol
That's different. Would be cool to see the same photo chop done on a current generation forester.

The vehicle out nowadays that makes me say "there goes a hearse" is the Ford Flex(especially in black). It's one of the ugliest crossovers on the road:puke:.
The look of the Flex is very polarizing. I personally hate the look of monotone ones. My parents ordered & took delivery of one in May. It is one fun hearse to drive - which is do in part to the 350hp twin turbo EcoBoost V6.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts