Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
A putz eh?
2004 Forester
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don’t have as much free time that this type of breed would require and am looking for anyone interested in adding to their ‘family’

Bella is a pure bred Siberian Husky. She is house broken, knows tons of commands and has energy to spare. She plays well with kids, but tends to jump a bit, not as great for families with smaller/younger children. She is extremely social and loving and plays well with all dogs. She is not food aggressive, but rubber ducky or rope f it’s given to her.

All shots are up to date (as required by doggy daycare)
Also have a kennel, food bowl, two water bowls, quite a few leashes and collars for different situations.
For those in Edmonton – I have 15 sessions left of doggy care at See-Spot-Run in South Edmonton (Near 50th st and Sherwood Park freeway.) She attends every Wednesday.
Have food and treats that can go with her as well. She loves car rides.

So if yourself or know of someone looking for a new family, please have them contact me either via email [email protected] or call me 780-700-2628

Please keep in mind this is an extremely high energy and social dog.

·
A putz eh?
2004 Forester
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gorgeous dog... if you were closer I'd consider adopting. (Ontario)
I might be out there (GTA) near the end of summer. If she hasn't gone anywhere - She might make the flight out with me and stay with one of my family members out east.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts