Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Forester XT 2.0 5 speed manual
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody!
My name's Michał and I come from Warsaw, Poland. I've had my Forester since 2012 summer. It's 2.0XT MY2005. I bought it without any modding plans but everything changed thanks to this forum. This is how the car looks like now, mods include lowered suspension, stage I clutch, n-group driveline mounts, short shifter, strut tower bars etc. All of them were done by myself.
Thank you!

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks,
This is my winter set:
-Braid Fullrace 17x7 rims
-Nokian Hakkapeliitta R2 215/55 tyres.
The spring arrived here early this year so I'm on summer set already. Picture attached:
-OZ Ultraleggera 17x7.5
-Nokian ZG2 225/50

Greetings from Warsaw

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome from Greenville, SC! I like those wheels.
they're quite popular choice for Subaru Impreza in Europe.
I've been reading your journal and found answer to my swaybar dilemma. I have rear adjustable 22mm whiteline swaybar and I was wondering if it's good idea to beafen up the front one from 21mm to 24mm.

·
Registered
2006 XT Limited 4EAT
4,793 Posts
they're quite popular choice for Subaru Impreza in Europe.
I've been reading your journal and found answer to my swaybar dilemma. I have rear adjustable 22mm whiteline swaybar and I was wondering if it's good idea to beafen up the front one from 21mm to 24mm.
I personally really like the 24mm adjustable front sway bar! Thanks for stopping by my journal. Feel free to post any comments or questions any time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts