Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Forester CVT
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Name is Rian and I just bought my first Subaru. It's a 2019 Forester sport. So far I have only tinted the windows but I will say tinting the windshield has not messed with the lane departure or any of the other eyesight functions. Definitely already looking at the lift kit from LP Adventure.

Attachments

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,004 Posts
@htmz welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Registered
Sahuarita, Arizona USA 2018 Forester Limited
2,336 Posts
So far I have only tinted the windows but I will say tinting the windshield has not messed with the lane departure or any of the other eyesight functions.
Is tinting the windshield legal in Indiana?

·
Registered
2019 Forester CVT
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So far I have only tinted the windows but I will say tinting the windshield has not messed with the lane departure or any of the other eyesight functions.
Is tinting the windshield legal in Indiana?

Legal...No. It is also not enforced in any way though unless you have really pissed someone off. I have lived here and been driving for 22 years and always had limo tinted front windshields and have never had anything said to me even when I have been pulled over for speeding.

·
Registered
Sahuarita, Arizona USA 2018 Forester Limited
2,336 Posts
To each his own but driving at night with a tinted windshield is like driving at night wearing sunglasses.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts