Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Forester 2.5i Prem 6sp Manual
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a great time in our first rallyx yesterday in Tucson! The lift and +sized ATs definitely didn't help, but I still finished the day 4/8 in my class. These are just some iPhone clips I took from the sidelines between runs. I had a GoPro on the roof, but I still need to edit and upload that.
AZ Rally Group Feb 15, 2014-iPhone clips - YouTube

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Smooshed FOTY 2011
2005 Lifted 2.5 XT 5-Speed MT Dual-Range
5,732 Posts
Love RallyCross. Your guys track was very tame, lol. I would have loved to murder that track! Definitely looks like a 1st gear track for sure. Nice that you guys wet it down, keeps the dust down. We didn't........and the dust bowl was born.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Love RallyCross. Your guys track was very tame, lol. I would have loved to murder that track! Definitely looks like a 1st gear track for sure. Nice that you guys wet it down, keeps the dust down. We didn't........and the dust bowl was born.

It was a great track for a couple novices like wifey and I. Definitely a slower track- we were running 1st 90% of the time. I finished the day in 4th place and our N AZ club also took home 1st and 3rd places.
Without a doubt, the best part of the day was watching my wife compete for the first time and her reaction after her first lap. She was shaking like a leaf when she got out, had tears in her eyes and couldn't stop giggling. Biggest adrenaline rush she could remember! She is hooked!

·
Registered
1999 Forester S 5 speed
127 Posts
Pretty cool video, but I had to stop it pretty early because the repetative music was driving me insane. I'd much rather hear the cars than a guitar rift repeated x100, just some ideas for the next video!

Cool course though, i'm super jealous of that.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pretty cool video, but I had to stop it pretty early because the repetative music was driving me insane. I'd much rather hear the cars than a guitar rift repeated x100, just some ideas for the next video!

Cool course though, i'm super jealous of that.

Haha! Sorry about that music...it's one of the few options available on the YouTube App. I needed something to cover up the jackassery from the peanut gallery around me :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts