Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1998 Forester Automatic
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a 98 forester with some front end damage.
Notably the passenger side turn signal assembly needs to be replaced, and it is missing the little trim pieces that go beneath the headlamp assembly.

I've found most the parts I needed by searching the internet, but I have no idea how to go about finding the headlight trim pieces, or even what to call them.

Does anyone know what those pieces are called, or a part number, or anyway to find some aftermarket or OEM pieces? I'd really like to be able to have a completed car.

Thanks in advance.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts