Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2013 BRZ 6speed RWD
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I know its not a forester but I figured I should share what I bought today.

Picked up a 1993 RHD WRX today. It is an early 1993 so it has the closed deck EJ20G in it which im pretty excited about

It was my friends and his wife drove it and she recently got side swipped in it. The car needs two new doors, a new fender, the rear dog leg and the bpillar pulled, and two new hubs on the drivers side (RHD so the right side of the car).

I got a great deal on it and I already have the spare parts kicking around that need to be replaced so im already 1 step a head.

I might end up selling my forester now though as I have no wheres to keep it haha!

·
Registered
2013 BRZ 6speed RWD
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When I got it.

Instead I got the pros at Metro Collision (where all my paint work is done) to pull the car out. After a hefty bill the car was all back to factory specs and was ready for some finish body work and new doors.

Dad working his magic:

SOO much sanding, still missing finger prints haha

Some paint in the jambs

Doors and fender on, read for final scuff before paint

Missing the pictures of after it was sprayed, he it is back in barrie

First track day, raping what was left of the stock brakes

As you can see the Apexi spec GT 3-3.5" catback installed, mated to a 3" exotic speed down pipe (catless). As well, V5/V6 tails

Sexy 90's seats

·
Registered
2013 BRZ 6speed RWD
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Ignore the Forester Logo, its just what base comes with it ;)

Most thorough kit I have ever seen. Comes with Defi STI GeNOME 60mm Boost Gauge, Oil Temp and Water Temp, rad hose with a bung for the temp sensor, Oil drain plug replacement that has a bung for the temp sensor, as well as both sensors. It also comes with the electronic boost reader, line, and all of the brackets for the gauges. Defi controller, all wiring is also included.

It even comes with teflon tap! LOL

Gauges!

V4 spoiler

Wilwood 4/2pot set up

Few little updates:

Before spacers

After spacers

Before wilwoods (only rear shot)

After wilwoods (rear and front)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts