Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

2019 - With big changes!

14K views 29 replies 18 participants last post by  Mildpalemango 
#1 ·
this is my new base model Subaru Forester 2019 , I added a 2inch body lift, ready lift, and 17 inch bfg ko2 tires and method 502 rims . I noticed the sport model at the dealer and wasn't a fan of the orange trim so I decided to go my own way . love how it came out , I'm glad I decided to make my own changes . I hope this inspires you with your own ideas ! oh and Solargard supreme series window film 8% on the back and 15% on the front

Attachments

See less See more
#12 ·
lifted forester

yes please do post after you get yours lifted I would love to see how yours tuns out . are you doing just a lift , or anything else? since the 2019 is pretty new its interesting to see the things other people do . I was looking into putting a trailer hitch on so I can put my back rack on the back end but it looks like its going to be a lot of work . it says you will need to lower the exhaust to put it on and some holes will need to be drilled larger :surprise:

#21 ·
This looks great! I installed the tork lift eco hitch in my 2019. It took about 1 hour and 45 min with a friend no drilling required. You have to take the bumper fascia off. One tip when lowering the exhaust instead of using a jack you can use a ratchet strap to hold it up just enough to get the work you need done. Trimming the heat shield is no big deal with a pair of snips. There’s a square that’s raised and marked easily with an “M”. Did you install the lift yourself or did you get it done at a shop? I’m debating between the ready lift and the LP adventure lift.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.