Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Forester XT Premium
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all, I have quite a few things currently on my XT, and I thinking of trading it in in the next few months, so I want to see what is out there for interest, also all prices are obo, hoping to mainly sell locally, but willing to ship at buyers expense, some items will say shipped if willing to ship and the price will be for the shipped price

Also if you would like texting for a faster reply, you can reach me at 971 901 7742

Location is Portland OR, if that helps

- Perrin Cam Solenoid Covers SOLD THANK YOU

- 3D MaxPider fully molded all weather mats, front and back seats SOLD THANK YOU

- I have the full foglight kit, the relay, button assembly, lights, the chrome has been plastidipped black, and the fangs are red, again plastidipped so removable $200 shipped

IMG_0597 by samual garvin, on Flickr

- K and N drop in filter, $25 shipped

- OLM Rear Fog / brake / turn signal lights from subispeed $45 shipped SOLD THANK YOU

- OLM lift gate light from subispeed LED SOLD THANK YOU

- STI sway bar and bushings $65 local
IMG_0605 by samual garvin, on Flickr

- I have installed 2017 factory LEDs that I have retrofitted the wiring for a 2017 to be mostly plug and play. I would be most interested in trading for stock and $150. There are broken tabs, but I have never had any issues, and they are fully sealed, no moisture issues at all

- Sti midpipe and mufflers Also looking to trade for stock + $50 and its yours, I would be very interested in swapping rear bumpers if you are DGM, because the bumper has to be trimmed for the quad tips.

- rokblokz red with black logo and all mounting hardware - $70 shipped
IMG_0599 by samual garvin, on Flickr

- Redline custom arm rest cover With extra padding option and red stitching - $55 shipped
IMG_20180301_202418181_LL by samual garvin, on Flickr

IMG_20180302_072414872_LL by samual garvin, on Flickr

- Drag DR-34 black with red lip, would be interested in trading with a little cash on your side. But let me know what your offer is! thank you

OBD2 plug in HUD for the car, $28 shipped
20171208_202749 by samual garvin, on Flickr

IMG_0558 by samual garvin, on Flickr

Hella Horns with relay and bracket $50 shipped
IMG_0600 by samual garvin, on Flickr

here is the last wave
all weather cargo tray -$25 + shipping
IMG_0616 by samual garvin, on Flickr

oem all weather mats $40 shipped
IMG_0615 by samual garvin, on Flickr

cargo pull cover $40 local

IMG_0614 by samual garvin, on Flickr

here is the k&n i will update later when i have cleaned it
IMG_0613 by samual garvin, on Flickr

dash cam with 64gb micro sd card $55 shipped
IMG_0612 by samual garvin, on Flickr

pioneer radio with apple carplay and android auto, will come with the dash kit, wiring harness and everything
IMG_0611 by samual garvin, on Flickr

IMG_0610 by samual garvin, on Flickr

20181209_151028 by samual garvin, on Flickr

Also a little later I will be adding a aftermarket radio with everything to be plug and play for a 17+ with steering wheel controls, and android auto / apple carplay

·
Registered
2017 FXT Premium CVT 2.0 Turbo
39 Posts
Hey man, would you be down to sell the fog light button separately? Im in Vancouver so I can meet you locally.

·
Registered
2017 Forester XT Premium
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
@JediSamReye, can I ask why you are trading it in?

So we had two foresters, wife had a base, and I had the XT. Since I work from home I didnt need the XT, so we decided to trade the base forester in, and I got a limited crosstrek, and my wife started driving the XT.
She loves the eye site, and all the tech I have
so she has decided she doesnt want the XT anymore and wants to get another crosstrek like mine

·
Registered
2016 Forester 2.0XT
68 Posts
dangit, should have hit you up when i was in portland area couple of weeks ago. can you update what is still available?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.