Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2017 Forester XT CVT (High Torque)
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just replaced my brakes and many suspension bits, so I have a bunch of original parts that were taken off of a 2017 XT Premium with only 9300 miles. I will let this stuff go for bargain-basement prices if you can pick up or accept drop-off in San Francisco. Otherwise I'll consider meeting regionally or shipping (buyer pays shipping cost).

• XT springs (2017 higher spring rate). These will work in any 2014-2017, and would be a nice upgrade for a 2.5i or even an older XT with worn springs. $ 100 OBO
  • Right front strut. The left front failed, so I replaced both. $20 OBO
  • Front brake rotors (2017-2018 only). $50 pair OBO
  • Front and rear brake pads (2017-2018 only). $ 50 all four OBO
  • Front lower control arm bushings (2) $10 each OBO
  • Rear lower control arm bushings (2) $10 each OBO
  • Kuat Sherpa 2.0 2" hitch 2-bike carrier (bent in accident, still works just a bit wonky) - FREE
$200 for everything picked up. A guy could have himself a pretty good weekend in Vegas, err, I mean refreshing his brakes and suspension with all that stuff.

Get in touch with me through the forum if you are interested in any of these parts. I may not be able to respond quickly on the weekend, but I will get back to you.

I also have the following parts in storage if you are interested, low price negotiable:
  • 2017-18 halogen headlight assemblies (with DRL relays intact)
  • Kicker upgraded speakers (front and rear) and tweeters (dash)
  • Cabin upper trim pieces (A, B, C, and D pillars, seatbelt covers)
  • Driver's side cargo area trim panel black (for manual lift gate models)
  • Fog light chrome surrounds (XT model)
  • Center console armrest (original)
  • Non-heated non-leather steering wheel (just the wheel and frame, no airbag/horn/controls).
  • Shift knob (XT)
  • Inner door handles (2)
  • Outer vent assemblies (driver and passenger side)
  • Cusco sport accelerator pedal cover (stainless, large, does not work with floor mats underneath accelerator)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Sweet. Wish I could get the front and rear rotors and pads brought down to San Diego for cheap.

Curious what new headlights did you put into your Forester Premium?

·
Premium Member
2017 Forester XT CVT (High Torque)
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet. Wish I could get the front and rear rotors and pads brought down to San Diego for cheap.

Curious what new headlights did you put into your Forester Premium?
I bet we could figure out a way to ship everything using USPS flat rate boxes. Three or four small or one or two medium or one large. All these options would be $20-35.

I ordered brand new Touring model LED headlights from a dealership and required them to make them work. I cover the procedure here:

14-15 model is easier because you can just buy a harness from Japanparts.com.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.