Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have the above listed and need a more worthy off road style tire. Don't want something like the KO, too heavy and loud. Maybe something more in the middle. Trouble is sizing, what isn't a total pain in the rear?

SHOW ME YOUR PICS!! thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks DZ, I couldn't use this darn search engine so I just found him on Instagram. Looks epic but.. He's nut running stock wheels etc. I'm hoping to run everything stock with just a bit more off road tire.

Thanks for the heads up though!

·
Registered
2018 Forester XT Premium CVT
10 Posts
Hi, I have the above listed and need a more worthy off road style tire. Don't want something like the KO, too heavy and loud. Maybe something more in the middle. Trouble is sizing, what isn't a total pain in the rear?

SHOW ME YOUR PICS!! thanks in advance!

Not exactly the biggest tyre size I could fit to answer your question; but for some input as I was wondering the same I eventually went with G015 in 225/55/18 on stocks.
My concerns was mileage and clearance(lower spring seat), full wheel lock and the options I have at present.

A recent christmas trip I was getting 24mpg/9.8 l/100km. Not a lot of sidewall, but at the moment they are doing pretty well.
Have them at cold inflation of 34psi; and gets to approx 36-37psi when warmed up. No major discernible road noise difference from OEM Duelers.

Would like to look at something with more sidewall; but not 100% on options on rims/lift/modifications I'm going to need and given I'm still in warranty I'm a little cautious on what to do at the moment.

Cheers

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.