Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Forester xt
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's a list of parts I have left for sale off my '14XT. Price is picked up in NJ 08080 but will ship most items at buyers expense.

torque solutions tgv deletes: $45

Wrinkle red mishimoto intake with aem dry flow filter plus brand new mishimoto filter: $190

grimmspeed ebcs: $65

'08-'10 WRX SPT exhaust with res delete: $225 plus your stock exhaust

brand new blue torque solutions alternator cover: $35

2 OEM red stitch STI embossed headrests: $100

OEM all weather mats plus cargo tray: $40

Matte silver cosmis r1 wheels 18x9.5 +35 with continental extreme contacts 8/32nd tread (1 tire needs to be replaced. Theres currently an ebay seller selling 1 with the same tread depth for $129): $850 for wheels and tires or $700 for just wheels

STI steering wheel: $ 160

Stock tmic guard (blue frame with red STI logo)- $20

·
Registered
43 Posts
Can you give me a price, shipped, for the OE red stitched MFD hood, side nets, and mud flaps, shipped to 14620?

Thank you!

·
Registered
2014 Forester xt
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you give me a price, shipped, for the OE red stitched MFD hood, side nets, and mud flaps, shipped to 14620?

Thank you!
Currently have someone thats supposed to be coming to pick up the rokblokz flaps but i can do $65 shipped for the mfd hood and side nets

·
Registered
43 Posts
Currently have someone thats supposed to be coming to pick up the rokblokz flaps but i can do $65 shipped for the mfd hood and side nets
I'm a bonehead. I realized last night that I don't have the "hooks" for the netting in my car, so that's out.

I'll gladly take the MFD hood and the seat back protectors though, as that's something I will need in the future. I'll send you a PM.

·
Registered
13 forester 2.5 & 14 XT 4eat/ CVT
148 Posts
Just want to give feedback. Great seller fast shipping parts were perfect.

Buy with confidence.

Thanks again

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2014 Forester xt
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Any chance you have pics of the mishimoto charge pipe and how much shipped to 95134?
UPS charged me $40 to ship a similar size package to CA 2 days ago...it would be $160

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 Forester xt
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Interested in the STI headrests. May you have any photos? Thanks.
Hi, the sti headrests are still available but I wont be able to get u any pics till i get my car back from subaru on tuesday the earliest. Thanks!

·
Registered
2018 Fozie XT
73 Posts
Is the cusco front strut bar still available? Will it fit 18?

I'm also interested on rev9 tmic.

Can you let me know how much it cost to ship to ca?

·
SeasonedStalker
2017 XT Touring in CBS HT CVT
314 Posts
Shiz man my condolences on this gnarly situation, I hope your keeping your morale up as best you can. Being that it's no fault of your own I'll happily wait. Tired pming you but your inbox was full

·
Registered
2014 Forester xt
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Is the cusco front strut bar still available? Will it fit 18?

I'm also interested on rev9 tmic.

Can you let me know how much it cost to ship to ca?
Hi yes it will fit an '18 but the cost to ship it probably wouldnt be worth your while...I'll have to get a shipping estimate for the tmic and get back to you. Thanks

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.