Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Did u ever list the Crawford AOS and a 10 Row Mishimoto Oil Cooler or CVT Cooler Setup??
I have listed the Crawford, but I am thinking around $250.

As for the 10 Row I had to use the Mishimoto lines for my car. I ran them the proper way compared to the shop that did some kind of cheezy ****e.

So I have a 10 row and two 13 row coolers. The coolers I use are exactly and I mean exactly the same as the Mishimoto kits.

If you want a kit that doesn't have a thermostatic sandwich plate I can put one together with a 13 row and the original lines and plate that I was running for almost a year.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Almost free bump!

Curious were you able to get the alignment properly set up with the Mann Springs with your original suspension set up?

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just curious, do you by chance have factory fog lamps for sale as mentioned previously? Possibly looking for a XT. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Just curious, do you by chance have factory fog lamps for sale as mentioned previously? Possibly looking for a XT. Thanks!
Yes, and if they are going on a non XT I have a set of brand new bezels for the non XT bumper.

Send me a PM and I'll shoot you my number to text me.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Almost free bump!

Curious were you able to get the alignment properly set up with the Mann Springs with your original suspension set up?

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk
So it turned out my front right A arm was tweaked a bit. And, after the accident tweaked a lot! But, as I was repairing the custom work on the car I saw something I hadn't noticed before. It looked like someone had put tow hook into the hole in the bottom of the arm a while ago. Like before I purchased the car long time ago.

I purchased it as a CPO, but that doesn't mean it was a local turn around. A lot of dealers rotate their used stock with others. It was never towed prior to the spring install, and all of the flat beds I had it on used the front tow hook and the tire/wheel straps on the front of the car. I wish I would have kept an eye on what they were hooking on the back of my car!

Anyway... Brand New A arm took both to my mechanic so he could press my Perrin PSRS caster bushing out. He set it so it was in the exact same spot as the old arm. I had purchased BC's camber/caster top hats so if anything needed dialing in it could all be done without pressing in and out of bushings. Turns out if he would have pressed it in lined up where it regularly is. (Same as the other side.) I probably wouldn't have needed the caster tops, but I would have purchased them at some point anyways...

There's my long sad story.

So unless your ****e is bent the adjustable bushings I have for sale are not only a performance upgrade, but they can add and dial in your caster perfectly with minimal effort at your alignment shop!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
All PM's have been responded to. I will do my best to be more active on the site!

For those inquiring if it is listed up top then it's still for sale. I update the thread every time something is sold.

If you purchased something from me and are still keeping track of this thread please leave a feedback review/score please.

Thank you!

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
About this Discussion
33 Replies
15 Participants
bburkjr
Subaru Forester Owners Forum
We’re the best Subaru Forester Owners Forum to talk about the best years of the Subaru Forester, modifications and reliability history of the Subaru Forester.
Full Forum Listing