Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*Used Weathertech black cargo liner (item number 40628) fits 2014 to 2018 Subaru Forester. This cargo liner is better than the Subaru OEM cargo liner.
*Used Subaru OEM seat back protector (Subaru part number J501SSG400) Both items are in good condition and sold as a set. $90 Located in Charlottesville, VA.

·
Registered
2017 XT Auto
42 Posts
Interested, located in Centreville VA so I'd need to find a day in my schedule to make my way down to you. What's your willingness to meet part way? Also, will the cargo liner slide at all? The main reason I'm interested :) Can't stand the OEM one always moving towards the door.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Interested, located in Centreville VA so I'd need to find a day in my schedule to make my way down to you. What's your willingness to meet part way? Also, will the cargo liner slide at all? The main reason I'm interested :) Can't stand the OEM one always moving towards the door.
I don't ever remember the cargo liner sliding at all. I was pretty happy with it--it seemed more durable than the OEM liner. I'm only getting rid of it because a tree fell on my FXT and totaled it. Unfortunately, I'm not able to meet part way, but am happy to look into shipping, if you are interested.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.