Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2009 Outback XT-B 5MT
10,254 Posts
I was there for them! We saw them from the lawn of The Sagamore!

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT Limited
376 Posts
UUUUUUUUUUh, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh, nice photos.

·
Premium Member
2009 Outback XT-B 5MT
10,254 Posts
we were next to where the big ships launch from
Lol, that lake is like 30 miles long. Where do they launch the ships from? We were staying about 15 minutes outside Bolton landing, and had dinner/fireworks at The Sagamore hotel (which is right in Bolton Landing).

·
Registered
70 Posts
Nice pictures. I'll be up there throughout the summer / fall camping. Looks like "The Minne Ha-Ha" was out and about, watching the show. There used to be a guy who set himself on fire every year, then ran and jumped off the dock into the Lake...awesome.

Shalootm: Give a shout if you're every in the Albany area.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Lol, that lake is like 30 miles long. Where do they launch the ships from? We were staying about 15 minutes outside Bolton landing, and had dinner/fireworks at The Sagamore hotel (which is right in Bolton Landing).

Million Dollar Beach is the area he's talking about. You were staying maybe 4 miles north of there. Million Dollar Beach in "The Village".

·
Registered
none none
8,844 Posts
Very nice, I was there too that weekend! We didn't stay for the fireworks though as we wanted to get the boat out while it was still light out.

·
Premium Member
2009 Outback XT-B 5MT
10,254 Posts
Million Dollar Beach is the area he's talking about. You were staying maybe 4 miles north of there. Million Dollar Beach in "The Village".
I don't think I've been there. We spend most of our time at Lake George kayaking, hiking, or out in the boats.

·
Registered
2014 CVT
824 Posts
hehehe i live in bolton during the summer, and was chillin in my boat by dome island, where did you stay?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts