Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
'10-15 Forester XT

Really looking for black interior, the rest is up in the air. Touring model would be top choice. Modifications are okay but nothing too serious. Less than 60,000 miles, in good or excellent shape and has a service/maintenance history. I think that's about it, let me know if you've got something available. Price is dependent on the vehicle, no more than 24k though.

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
12,194 Posts
theres very big differences in powertrain on 09-13 vs 2014+ XT. just keep that in mind if you havent looked into it closely. sometimes, for some people, one combo vs the other is more of a deal sealer then the physical body styling, or interior features, etc.
not that it may be for you...but figured it was worth a mention.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App[/QUOTE]

theres very big differences in powertrain on 09-13 vs 2014+ XT. just keep that in mind if you havent looked into it closely. sometimes, for some people, one combo vs the other is more of a deal sealer then the physical body styling, or interior features, etc.
not that it may be for you...but figured it was worth a mention.
No worries, what would cause a person to not be interested in the 14+? 2.0/DI/CVT?

·
Premium Member
12,194 Posts
Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

No worries, what would cause a person to not be interested in the 14+? 2.0/DI/CVT?
just someone being bull headed...like myself....and when i was looking for a forester, how i wanted one with a powertrain (specifically motor) i was already familiar with, and familiar with modifying and maintaining, and what aftermarket stuff was available for it, etc.

from the mindset of just getting a new car, and enjoying it as is basically, and only doing routine maintenance and driving it for 100K+ miles......i dont see any reason why someone would be swayed AWAY from a 2014+. every era is going to have its threads on different issues pop up, and make a car seem terrible. not the case when you look at full picture obviously.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Daily driven ~55k miles
Cobb Stage 1
Invidia catted downpipe
SPT cat-back
GR-2 shocks
Pedder 1.6" springs
Sports grill
STI rear sway bar
New G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S tires
**TAN interior

Need to wait on the wife to get an SUV before I can part with it, but hopefully that'll be soon and I'll be in the market for something else. Exterior is 8.5-9/10, interior 9/10, uses absolutely no oil. Only problem is cracked windshield that I need to get replaced when I get a minute.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey there, I've got a 2013 XT premium, black cloth interior with 59,900 miles daily driven. It has a cobb stage 1, OEM sport grille, Gorilla/Rokblokz black flaps, OEM crossbars, and OEM Subaru BRZ wheels.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts