Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Forum Member
2004 FXT
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Those Rota's are dual drilled, 18's... I wonder if they'll fit on the Forester. I can always buy her a new set of 5x114's, since there seem to be a lot of those for sale.

Anyways, we are now officially a subaru household. Where can we get a banner for the garage?

:Banane14:

·
Registered
2006 Forester XT Limited 4EAT
2,000 Posts
Very nice ride!
Got numbers on it or is it a stock map?

·
Forum Member
2004 FXT
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We got it home today.

While it is *faster* than my Forester, it is too harsh for my liking.

Plus, it won't be faster once I get my VF43 installed and tuned.

muwhahhaa..

ps. she has the rear strut clunk :(

·
Premium Member
2007 XT Sport 5MT
24,017 Posts
Those Rota's are dual drilled, 18's... I wonder if they'll fit on the Forester. I can always buy her a new set of 5x114's, since there seem to be a lot of those for sale.
They're not dual-drilled in the sense you're thinking... they're dual drilled for use with the big wheel spacers. Both sets of holes will be 5x114.3 which will be no-go on the Foz unless you do a hub swap.
Only the DPT's and some of the new SVN's are true dual-drilled with 5x100 & 5x114.3

nice ride though, why is Rob Dyrdek's signature on the lower compartment door?

·
Premium Member
2017 VW Golf SportWagen 5MT
10,786 Posts
Very nice, congratulations, STi is really an awesome car. I like my Forester for it's utility but it has it's limitations, STi would be a better fit.

Stan

·
Forum Member
2004 FXT
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
They're not dual-drilled in the sense you're thinking... they're dual drilled for use with the big wheel spacers. Both sets of holes will be 5x114.3 which will be no-go on the Foz unless you do a hub swap.
Only the DPT's and some of the new SVN's are true dual-drilled with 5x100 & 5x114.3

nice ride though, why is Rob Dyrdek's signature on the lower compartment door?
I guess he met him in LA at some garage or somethin'... Iono, If anyone wants it, the gf will trade you covers. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts