Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT 4eat
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my 09 forester xt does not come with heated Side mirror and i purchased a heated side mirror and i wanted to do the convert it my self

i just noticed my 09 forester xt come with 3 wire on the mirror oem
1 blue
1 black
1 brown

and
the one i purchased come with
1 blue/silver
1 brown silver
1 blue silver
2 purple

and i noticed on the connector
1 black/white
2 red
1 red/white
and 1 blue/white

and i cannot locate the wire diagram can someone help me to verify the wire.

Attachments

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT 4eat
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
09 forester side view mirror wire diagram

I was trying to install a side mirror into my 09 forester xt and I noticed my original mirror have 3 wire , and the new one I purchased come with 5 then I noticed my door panel connector come with 5 wire as well can some tell me the wire diagram.

1st pic is original mirror
2nd pic is the new mirror
3rd is my door planel

Attachments

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
38,750 Posts
@djnauticz you have an existing thread on this same subject. Your threads have been merged.

Please peruse this Forum Rules - Please read! Specifically this under the "General Posting Guidelines:
2. Post new threads in the correct forum category; each category on the main forum index page includes a brief description of what belongs there. Threads posted in the wrong forum will be moved to facilitate searching/retrieval of that information.

4. Do not crosspost, i.e. post the same thread in more than one forum. Choose the most appropriate forum for your topic and post it only once. Duplicate threads or posts will be merged or deleted.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT 4eat
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts