Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2010 2.5 XT Limited
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week when I driving back from Seattle to Iowa. The windshield was hit by a few rock from a truck. It start with dent, but due to the different tempeture of the outside and inside of the car. It started a big crack from the right to the left windshield. Anyway, so I know I need a replacement and since I have the winter package. I have to order the windshield from Subaru and get it install somewhere else. Anyway (there were a long story between that), I got the windshield in Auto Glass Center today. After the installation I find a quite big gap on the plastic below the windshield (on the photo). I would like to get help and check from other 09/10 Forester owner that never get the windshield replaced, if they have that gap under the windshield, thank you very much....:icon_confused:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2010 2.5 XT Limited
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the gap was there before the replacement too... mine is the same and I'm on windshield #1
I just want to check they properly install the windshield, because I wasn't so happy with Subaru dealership here (they sell Nissan as well and feel like Subaru is their Orphan) and I wasn't happy with the attitude with the glass shop, maybe I didn't buy glass from them, so I want to make sure everything is ok and they didn't play trick on me.:icon_confused:

·
Premium Member
2010 2.5 XT Limited
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One thing I don't know if any of you notice, sometimes the wiper didn't go all the way down?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts