Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester XT
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On standby waiting for Cobb to release the 2010 Accessport maps so i can go stage 2. Just wanted to see if anyone out there has gone stage 2 with their 09-10 foz yet?? if so could you share what kinda numbers you're seeing now ie 0-60, qtr mile, hp etc..:Banane35:

·
Registered
2010 XT 4eat
604 Posts
getting my car tuned on the 27th with the access port, dp, kn intake and cat-back. stay tuned

·
Registered
2010 Forester XT Limited
94 Posts
getting my car tuned on the 27th with the access port, dp, kn intake and cat-back. stay tuned
Hey LOUROK,
I'm from chicago,also got a 2010 whiteXT also.I recently installed a catback and planning to buy a cobb downpipe.If you dont mind ,how's the sound and performance wise with a CB and DP without a tune.And where did you buy your DP any place cheaper than $595?Thanks:icon_razz:

·
Registered
2010 XT 4eat
604 Posts
Hey LOUROK,
I'm from chicago,also got a 2010 whiteXT also.I recently installed a catback and planning to buy a cobb downpipe.If you dont mind ,how's the sound and performance wise with a CB and DP without a tune.And where did you buy your DP any place cheaper than $595?Thanks:icon_razz:
damn, i thought i was going to be the only white fxt driving around chicago :icon_mad: j/k

Good question, don't get the downpipe unless your for sure getting a tune. After installing the downpipw my cel, cruise control, and traction light came on. Not sure about sound because i installed it all at once. For performace I have not got on it yet. April 27 is when I get my tuned at ams. I'll post up a thread after.
I also did the k&n intake, kinda loud, sounds like a big vacum leak.
I got my downpipe from VelocityFactor.net cause they had it in stock and free shipping. I did pay $595 though.
autopartswarehouse.com had it for $520 but it was on backorder from cobb.

·
Registered
2010 Forester XT Limited
94 Posts
damn, i thought i was going to be the only white fxt driving around chicago :icon_mad: j/k

Good question, don't get the downpipe unless your for sure getting a tune. After installing the downpipw my cel, cruise control, and traction light came on. Not sure about sound because i installed it all at once. For performace I have not got on it yet. April 27 is when I get my tuned at ams. I'll post up a thread after.
I also did the k&n intake, kinda loud, sounds like a big vacum leak.
I got my downpipe from VelocityFactor.net cause they had it in stock and free shipping. I did pay $595 though.
autopartswarehouse.com had it for $520 but it was on backorder from cobb.
Thanks for the advice.I'm also getting the accessport also but for now they are on the beta testing stage.Don't forget to post the result of your tuned and how much is the cost maybe i will go that route.Thanks

·
Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
22,252 Posts
The stock turbo on the 09/10 fxt is a td04 correct? You can score low mileage vf40's on legacygt.com for nothing and they are a direct fit. My vf40 did 270whp on my 05 lgt 5mt. A nice little cheap upgrade for the 09/10 and since you are getting tuned it becomes worthwile.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts