Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 BRZ Limited 6MT
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will our stock BOV work with the 08+ STI TMIC? I have an eye on an 08 STI which might not have the BOV.

·
Registered
2004 fxt A/T
2,567 Posts
The above are true if you have an 04-05 but from your profile you have an 08 so it should fit fine. It is the same as the WRX/STI, just look at the flange style. You should have the upside down triangle flange where as the older 04-05 is more of a diamond or parallelogram. Long story short you are good.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 5spd
236 Posts
The above are true if you have an 04-05 but from your profile you have an 08 so it should fit fine. It is the same as the WRX/STI, just look at the flange style. You should have the upside down triangle flange where as the older 04-05 is more of a diamond or parallelogram. Long story short you are good.
Good eye. I didn't catch that.

·
Premium Member
2008 FSXT 4EAT
4,143 Posts
Running the BPV from my '08 FSXT on my '08 STi TMIC. If I remember correctly, the part numbers are the same for the BPV.

Stock 08+ STi Engine Bay

My '08 FSXT Engine Bay

·
Registered
2003 Subaru Forester SG5 5MT
198 Posts
As guys already explained.

Just bought an bpv from sti for my fozzie (have sti tmic ready to be installed and just collected from the body shop the sti scoop from gdb). But mine is MY2004.

The difference is the shape, which can be find out even having no info on the model year, just looking at your bpv and sti intercooler flange.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts