Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Forester Sports
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool does anyone else have any advice i prowled the subaru parts sites and had little luck also this write up is for an 05, though helpful does anyone know if the wires behind the mirror to make the turn signal work (like the tweeter wires, or the fog wires for the sports)

·
Registered
06 Forester
389 Posts
PM the site vendors. They definitely have them.

Part numbers:

Right - 91071SA141MJ
Left - 91071SA151MJ

These are for a 48W body color code/CGM.. google the part numbers and it will get you where you can look up a specific color for your vehicle. I ordered mine and i'll be installing them after the repairs are done to our foz. I have an X model so we will see if there are any existing wires available for an easy hook-up.

·
Registered
2007 Forester Sports
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PM the site vendors. They definitely have them.

Part numbers:

Right - 91071SA141MJ
Left - 91071SA151MJ

These are for a 48W body color code/CGM.. google the part numbers and it will get you where you can look up a specific color for your vehicle. I ordered mine and i'll be installing them after the repairs are done to our foz. I have an X model so we will see if there are any existing wires available for an easy hook-up.
nice keep me updated , what year are you running?

·
Registered
06 Forester
389 Posts
2006.. it should be the same thing with your newer model..

wha, it's about half past 5 there? (assuming your info is right) you have midterms to study for too?:lol:

I'll get my install done after thanksgiving.. have to get all other priorities and holiday plans done first so you might beat me to it with the mirror transplant..

·
Registered
2007 Forester Sports
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2006.. it should be the same thing with your newer model..

wha, it's about half past 5 there? (assuming your info is right) you have midterms to study for too?:lol:

I'll get my install done after thanksgiving.. have to get all other priorities and holiday plans done first so you might beat me to it with the mirror transplant..
no my midterms are done and yes the time was around 5 i work the overnight shift at time Warner cable right now lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts