Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have a 2007 subaru forester standard.
I used to have an 02 model which i would service every 10,000kms or every 6 months which ever comes first. I can't find my service book for my 2007 model and assumed it would be the same service intervals my mechanic says every 4 months? My car was serviced around 152,000kms and is almost due again at 157,000kms!
Those with 07 models how often do you service.

·
Registered
1999 A/T - 235,000 mi. WA state
889 Posts
Welcome on your first post to forum.

By service do you mean engine oil / filter change, or is this a list from a shop?
But, since you're an experienced Subie owner, use your prior experience as the guide.

I've oil changed my older Forester every 3000 miles; I think about other servicing every year or two.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,830 Posts
@AimeeDunn I see this is your first forum post, so welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

You can view your Subaru recommended maintenance schedule here on cars101.com :wink:

Also...
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts