Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2002 wrx
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a stage 1 OS map, it is for my friends car.... he plans on buying my sti tmic and vf34 in the future when i upgrade and plans on a tbe

he wants sumthing to get him by till i upgrade, ive searched thru nasioc here and openecu for maps but cant find any maps....

if any1 could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated..

also i was looking at his car and noticed he had the dark blue injectors.... im assuming these r the sae injectors found in the 06+ wrx that flow 550cc or so and will power the vf34 am i correct..?
also it appears he doesnt hae as much room for a tmic, will the sti tmic fit in the 07 forester, and by doing the "stage 3" will his 4at handle it fine...?

sorry for side note on question, i realize the last few questions dont belong in the engine management section....just side note questons if any1 can answer while browsing:Banane37:

·
Registered
06 FXT-6MT happening
341 Posts
looking for a stage 1 OS map, it is for my friends car.... he plans on buying my sti tmic and vf34 in the future when i upgrade and plans on a tbe

he wants sumthing to get him by till i upgrade, ive searched thru nasioc here and openecu for maps but cant find any maps....

if any1 could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated..

also i was looking at his car and noticed he had the dark blue injectors.... im assuming these r the sae injectors found in the 06+ wrx that flow 550cc or so and will power the vf34 am i correct..?
also it appears he doesnt hae as much room for a tmic, will the sti tmic fit in the 07 forester, and by doing the "stage 3" will his 4at handle it fine...?

sorry for side note on question, i realize the last few questions dont belong in the engine management section....just side note questons if any1 can answer while browsing:Banane37:
Well, the blue injectors on my 06 FXT (blue WRX style top feeds) were maxing out at 108% IDC when I started tuning my VF39.

I have since upgraded to ID-1000cc injectors.

·
Premium Member
2007 Forester XT 4EAT-VTD
2,138 Posts
'07 FXT stock injectors are 565 cc.

STi TMIC fits no problem, as does the much larger Perrin TMIC. However, you will need to mod the splitter or just buy the Subtle splitter which fits both ths STi and Perrin ICs perfectly.

4EAT will hold the power at that mod level. With a pro-tune, it will also shift much faster.

I am not aware of any OTS maps other than Cobb. My FXT was open source tuned.

See the link below for all the details on my '07 FXT 4EAT.

·
Registered
06 FXT-6MT happening
341 Posts
'07 FXT stock injectors are 565 cc.

STi TMIC fits no problem, as does the much larger Perrin TMIC. However, you will need to mod the splitter or just buy the Subtle splitter which fits both ths STi and Perrin ICs perfectly.

4EAT will hold the power at that mod level. With a pro-tune, it will also shift much faster.

I am not aware of any OTS maps other than Cobb. My FXT was open source tuned.

See the link below for all the details on my '07 FXT 4EAT.
Hey Canon,
Do you log your car with a laptop ever?

If so, will you check your PM.
I am sending you a question that is pretty specific to your tune.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts