Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Forester Automatic
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I just bought my first Subaru 2 weeks before an unexpectedly large snow storm and I don’t want any other vehicle. It handled amazing and has runs great. It has 230k miles when I bought it and with all the proper maintenance done I can’t wait to put another 100k on it. I do plenty of my own work on cars but I had my professional mechanic give it a once over and it’s all good. Even all the electronics still function properly. I am bet impressed with it and can’t wait to use everyone’s wealth of knowledge if/when I need some problem solving help.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,240 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

That's an impressive amount of miles! Over 200K miles more than I have on my '07! :icon_eek:
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts