Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2004 STI
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello one and all,

I have been lurking in Subaru forums for a while trying to find the right one to purchase, I currently have an 97 outback wagon that I use for my winter driving, and I am now looking to get something nicer and better. I have been looking at WRX Wagons and then I saw a Forester Sports XT. I must say I am leaning towards a Forester XT.

I found this car and wanted to see if anyone had any input on it. It is actually local but wasn't sure on price, seemed a tad high but maybe that is me. Is the 07 a good choice or would an 08 be better? This will just be used as a daily driver.

Well I guess I can't post a link, car is listed at Pursuitauto.com Google it or pm me I will send you the link. Sorry about that.

Thanks all for input you can give me.

B-Mac

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
41,754 Posts
I see this is your first post, so welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Good luck on your Forester purchase! I looked over the Forester & it looks very nice. Low mles & MT. If you think the price is high, check autotrader.com to see what they're going for. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
2004 STI
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome, I must say I am a bit excited to get my hands on a XT and see what I can do with it.

I work on high end european street, and race cars and we build some crazy stuff, just no Subaru's.

What are the places to go for buying some goods for these cars?

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
41,754 Posts
For OEM/factory parts, I buy from Jackie (SubaruPartsGirl), Annapolis Subaru (866) 509-3019, a supporting vendor here on the forum. :wink:

As to aftermarket parts. If you look over the Member Journals & you see something you like, the poster will list where they found the part(s). :smile:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

1 - 5 of 5 Posts