Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT Limited
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an opportunity to get one of these, do you all know if it will work on MY 08 Foz, also whats a good price to offer? Thanks y'all.:woohoo:

·
Official sf.org decal guy
2006 FXT
12,367 Posts
I have an opportunity to get one of these, do you all know if it will work on MY 08 Foz, also whats a good price to offer? Thanks y'all.:woohoo:
It's a 3-spoke right? Yeah, as far as I know the 06/07's are the same and will fit.

does it come with the airbag? What about the cruise control piece? i'm not sure what they go for but what is the seller offering up for?

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT Limited
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a 3-spoke right? Yeah, as far as I know the 06/07's are the same and will fit.

does it come with the airbag? What about the cruise control piece? i'm not sure what they go for but what is the seller offering up for?
It has the cruise control attached. I assume the airbag is good, i just sent him a message trying to find out.
Here is a pic of it... He said shoot him and offer and he also offered the steering column.. what do ya think...

·
The Sub kit guy
2005 Forester X & XT VF39
13,008 Posts
ask for a picture of th eairbag plug. You will want the type that has two plugs. If it has a single plug you will need to swap your XT airbag charge over to it.

$300 seems to be the going rate, so any amount less than that is a good price to me.

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT Limited
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmm Chris.. I will ask. A little too steep for me right now.. I'll post the link for the listing dso heads can get a shot at it.

·
The Sub kit guy
2005 Forester X & XT VF39
13,008 Posts
Your 08 airbag wil lfit on an 05-07 STi wheel and you can fidn those on eBay for $60 or less. The red stitching is nice looking and the wheels "feels" better than the XT leather.

·
Registered
Ah crap.. I'm back with my 05 XS
8,296 Posts
No it's the same size as ours.. airbag cover is different. You could certainly do what modliving did and buy the D-shape ring for 08+ STI and use the STI airbag cover and buy two silver pieces for in between.

·
Registered
2008 FSXT M/T
4,167 Posts
just like seascooby says make sure there are 2 plugs or youll have to swap airbags. dont worry about the cruise control stalk because youll have to swap your xt cc stalk along w/ the black plastic back piece of the wheel on2 the sti wheel. be carefull and mark the position of the clock spring so your wheel isnt crooked afterwards.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts