Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
04-08 WHITE FXT Sports or Limited

Looking to buy a white 2004, 2005 (premium), 2006, 2007, 2008 Subaru Forester XT (Sports or Limited 5MT) Car can be stock or modified. Please contact me if you have one and are looking to sell. Willing to travel and have cash in hand. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm really hoping for white but I may be flexible, really depends on the Foz. PM if you have something for sale.

·
Premium Member
9,878 Posts
I'm really hoping for white but I may be flexible, really depends on the Foz. PM if you have something for sale.
Just for consideration plenty of members prefer a modded auto http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f95/vfxx-4eat-thread-69671/
So if you might want to reconsider your options http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f93/2008-subaru-forester-xt-sport-673362/ or not. :shrug:

There's a great ongoing thread if you've not spotted it yet http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f109/2003-2008-forester-s-sale-ongoing-thread-545497/index80.html
And this may help with your search parameters SearchTempest: Search all of Craigslist nationwide & more but I might just use the year and Forester as criteria. There's a surprising number of XTs that just get listed as a Forester. :shrug:

Good luck with your search

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks for the input. I have a post over in Forester Shopping cause this search is driving me insane = / I've seen several autos come and go that were very nice. Still hung up on having a 5mt though. May have to change my tune if one never comes up. I'm on tempest every day, it's a good search engine. Good idea about the searching just forester though, I've been searching "forester xt" and I'm sure there's people who don't think to include xt

·
Registered
548 Posts
Wait for the MT, you won't regret it. There was also no Sports in 06, just Limited. I went with the Limited and swapped the bumper and fender liners. Don't have the cool third brake light or blacked out heads/tails though :(

·
Registered
31 Posts
+1 waiting for the MT. Took me a couple months of searching to find the right Foz and I had to fly 1300miles but definitely worth. My purchase convinced a friend of mine to pick up an XT for the winter, it's the auto and I was very unsatisfied with the feel. Also recommend the limited for leather seats and sunroof. Be patient, you'll find the one!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks guys, that's reassuring. I know the Sports were only 07-08 and they are hard to come by in 5MTs so I figured I could always pick up a limited and convert it if need be. I've past on several really nice ones in WRB, grey and black. It's out there just have to be patient = ) Please let me know if you guys know of any white unicorns on the roam, more help the merrier!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey OP, I know you are set on an MT. I figured I'd share my car for sale. I'd be willing to go down a little on the price for a fellow forum member. About to hit 76k on the ODO. Very clean, just needs a new 02 sensor, which I should have in before the sale. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
2008 Aspen White XT Limited 5MT here. Tan interior with WRX leather limited seats. Has tune by Shiggy Ecutek. On Mann Engineering Coli overs. Lots of bracing. Comes with stock parts as well. Have tires and rims as well. in San Francisco

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Please close thread...I finally bought my unicorn!!! 06 White FXT 5MT Limited (will need to do bumper conversion) with black leather. Thanks Firdaddy! Now I can finally start my own build thread instead of gawking over everyone else's!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
17 Replies
10 Participants
2.5x_sleeper
Subaru Forester Owners Forum
We’re the best Subaru Forester Owners Forum to talk about the best years of the Subaru Forester, modifications and reliability history of the Subaru Forester.
Full Forum Listing