Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
..now Maidstone
MY14 Audi SQ5 8AT
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There seems to be various varients of this and various part numbers, and wondered if we could clear up what is what, and what if any, were the differences.

H0010SA100 NaviPanel (not sure if this is double din?)

H0010SA950ML Generic double din, the same as:

H0017SA908 JDM Double Din

Any ideas?

Mark

► Edit - moderator's note - this is an old thread, so many of the older links & images may not work. You might consider starting at the end of this thread & work back up the thread.

Bobby...

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
327 Posts
My Japanese is a bit rusty, but it looks like #2 (the genuine 2DIN pod).

If you need a 2DIN pod, I can recommend #2 as well as the vendor you've linked to. I bought mine from Chaplin's (Jamie Thomas) with great and very expedient service (delivery in 4 days from the US to Denmark).

·
Registered
2006 XT
41 Posts
how were you able to get wires for your navi when you still have your cd-player where it should be?
i am trying to to just like what you did..
so please give a hint..i bought all the stuff..but i do not know what to do/:frown:

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
327 Posts
The CD player is not hooked up to anything anymore.

I prefered to thave the Nav-unit on top of the dash for better reach and safer look. The sound quality of the Pioneer unit is far superior to the OEM Kenwood unit, so I didn't want to run the sound from the Nav unit through the OEM unit (even though that is posible and would have kept the steering wheel control operating).

·
Registered
2004 forester xs
1 Posts
hey buddy.. wondering if u know the part number for the genuine double din pod u have...
thanks JASON

·
..now Maidstone
MY14 Audi SQ5 8AT
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jakob has H0010SA950ML

I just yesterday tried to order this in the UK from a dealer and was told that 'they could not get it'. So looks like I will have to order from the states. I dont understand why Subaru cannot get genuine Subaru parts, when you give them a specific part number...

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
327 Posts
Buying in the US from Europe? No problem!

At least that was my experience with SubaruGenuineParts.com; excellent and efficient service (5 days delivery time!).

·
Registered
2006 FXT
213 Posts
very pretty interior sir.
what parts are those compartment covers that replace the radio?
and, how did you manage to get those wrx/sti pedals on?
please share.:icon_biggrin:

chris

·
Registered
2006 Forester XT A/T
345 Posts
Where did you get the faceplate/covers for the middle compartment where the stereo used to be from? i am planning to buy the double din and put my premier avic-f90bt in it, but then i will have a huge empty hole in the middle lol

·
Registered
2006 Forester XT A/T
345 Posts
another question: what are the dimensions of the double din? because i want to know if it will fit my premier, dimensions of height 4", width 7", depth 6.5". thanks

·
Registered
2004 2.5xs dont know how to drive auto
182 Posts
i would like to know the model as well.. or a dimension of a double din unit thats been fited in the top pod

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 5-spd MT
93 Posts
bought a used top pod housing, but it didn't come with brackets.

Can anyone confirm that these are the brackets i would need to mount a double din navi unit in there? (highlighted in red/green)

1 - 20 of 103 Posts