Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Just got my 05 forester and I noticed when driving I can lay into it and put the pedal to the floor and it seems to break up in power randomly throughout the power band. I also noticed I’d get like 10 psi boost full throttle sometimes and others no more than 5 psi boost. It is stock except I have an accessport and it’s tuned on 91oct stage 1. In neutral I can punch it and it seems to jump up a little in rpm then pause then it will jump up and then pause and then climb. It just doesn’t seem right and I wanted to see if anyone could throw some ideas my way. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2001 Forester STi 6spd with MapDCCD
4,672 Posts
If you havent already done so, look on COBBs youtube page for videos about datalogging. Once you have a decent idea of how it works, you can post datalogs in here for further analysis and feedback as to what may be causing the issue(s) at hand. Its difficult for a tuner to diagnose the root cause here based on your description. A datalog using the stock parameters will give us a much clearer picture of what the ECU is reading when you experience such a hiccup.

-Mikey

1 - 2 of 2 Posts