Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I was planning on putting 05 STi seats into my 98 Forester and was wondering if anyone knew if the seat heater plug is plug and play. If splicing is required, does anyone know what is involved?

Thanks

·
Mr. July 2008
1,216 Posts
Uh... ain't no heated seats in an STi.
King Of Naboo said:
Hello all,

I was planning on putting 05 STi seats into my 98 Forester and was wondering if anyone knew if the seat heater plug is plug and play. If splicing is required, does anyone know what is involved?

Thanks

·
Official sf.org decal guy
2006 FXT
12,367 Posts
Angry Toaster said:
Uh... ain't no heated seats in an STi.
Aren't the Canadian STi seats heated?

Edit: They sure are. Straight from http://www.subaru.ca

"Whether you are enjoying a leisurely cruise through a winding mountain switchback or trying to find the perfect line through your favourite corner, the Impreza WRX STI's rally-inspired, semi-bucket seats are incredibly supportive. For added comfort, the WRX STI's six-way adjustable driver's seat and four-way adjustable front passenger seat feature side bolstering, integrated head restraints and dual-setting heaters."

·
Mr. July 2008
1,216 Posts
I have no idea eh.

I was just going to raid my Forester seats for the heating elements and put them into my Ver7 STi seats. However, I'm not looking forward to that endeavour so I've been slacking on it.
toddlamp said:
I knew that the USDM don't have. What makes Canada more special than us? Wonder what that's all a-boot?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts