Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
04 XT
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to replace my ugly OEM grill with black mesh and black frame instead of chrome frame. Can't find any on-line for an 04. Suggestions? Thanks!

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
109 Posts
Search for "grill mod" and do that with yours. Or if you're not mechanically inclined you might be able to get another member to do it for you.

·
Registered
2005 Forester XT 4eat
4,583 Posts
The mesh grill was made by a small company called Importology. I believe they sold off all their stock. Some grills might be floating around still if you search the classifieds, but very few of them were made. There was a japanese company that also made them, but they are ridiculously expensive to get them shipped here.

·
Registered
04 Forester XT MT
269 Posts
i think importology still has grills available if you contact them. they usually slowly respond their website is still up with forester parts pictured. when i got my lip a couple months ago they still had grills

·
Registered
2003 XTi Cross Sports 4EAT :(
1,352 Posts
i think importology still has grills available if you contact them. they usually slowly respond their website is still up with forester parts pictured. when i got my lip a couple months ago they still had grills
They just shipped my grille and eyelids. But I think stock is getting low.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts